Skip to content
How to apply for a STAP Speech-generating Device voucher
- Print out HHSC STAP Speech-generating device application Form 3907. (If you have trouble viewing this PDF, use this link)
- Page 1: Fill out your information
- Page 2: Attach your proof of residency.
- Page 2: Circle all the Equipment Categories that you need to go with the SGD.
- Take Page 3-4 of your application to a Speech & Language Pathologist to document why you need each Equipment Category marked on Page 2 and certify your disability. (List of Speech Therapists I have worked with.)
- Mail to STAP, P.O. Box 12607, Austin, TX 78711. THIS INFO IS LISTED AT THE BOTTOM OF PAGE 1 OF THE APPLICATION.
If you have not received the voucher in 2 months, follow up on your application with HHSC STAP department by email (email@example.com) or calling 1-512-438-4880.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.