To apply for equipment covered by STAP using the STAP application Form 3906, one of these professionals need to fill out pg 4 to certify your need.
- Licensed hearing aid fitter and dispenser
- Speech pathologist
- Licensed social worker
- Physician or advanced practice registered nurse
- State-certified teacher of blind and visually impaired, deaf and hard of hearing, speech impaired, or special education
- DARS rehabilitation counselor
Link to the STAP Specialist official list.
- Houston: Henry Brennan at Sorenson
- Abilene: Disability in Action
- Corpus Christi: Rodney Clement at Deaf and Hard of Hearing Center
- East Texas: Mickey Bailey or J Gibson at ETCIL
- El Paso: Cecilia Reyes at VCIL
- Grand Prairie: Annette Wilson at Sign Language Communication
- Lubbock: Violeta "Priscilla" Acosta at Sorenson
- Tyler: Deaf and Hard of Hearing Center