Other vouchers

To apply for equipment covered by STAP using the STAP application Form 3906, one of these professionals need to fill out pg 4 to certify your need.

  • Licensed hearing aid fitter and dispenser
  • Audiologist
  • Speech pathologist
  • Licensed social worker
  • Physician or advanced practice registered nurse
  • State-certified teacher of blind and visually impaired, deaf and hard of hearing, speech impaired, or special education
  • DARS rehabilitation counselor

Here are some STAP Specialists by area:

Link to the STAP Specialist official list.

Speech-Generating Device

To apply for a Speech-generating Device using the STAP application Form 3907, a speech pathologist (SLP/speech therapist) needs to fill out pg 3-4 to certify your need.

Here are some Speech therapist familiar with STAP by area: